OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




22 January 2011

You won't find me working 9 to 5, Too much fun being alive

Hey guys, I'm back. So nice to meet you again! This time, not my laziness but learning set me back of blogging. Sad, ain't it? In three days, on Tuesday I'm going to take my FINAL EXAMINATION, whoah! Actually my mum's more nervous than I am. Learning about philosophy, universal filmhistory, hungarian filmhistory, film theories, genres, even about religions. Madness!!! Too much for 3 days. Hundreds of pages. (I take my degree on liberal arts-filmhistory and filmtheory department.) Wish me luck and cross your finger for me, please. Thank you, my dears. Till then I'm back enjoy this typical inspiration post, a moodboard for present.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Givenchy Fall 2005, unknowns, Anarchy in the UK by Sex Pistols, last photo Chloe Sevigny for i-D august 1995

3 comment(s):

zs said...

good luck

Velvet Poppy said...

Good Luck!!!!!!! <3

nosoydevote.blogspot.com

www.janetteria.com said...

Egy kalappal!

Imádom az utolsó képet, az a Margiela Tabi nagyon komoly! :D

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ