OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




03 January 2011

When you scream in vain

Photobucket
Two weeks ago we had to work in our back yard at the evening, in dark, high wind and hail. It was kinda hard, and there were moments when I was left alone. You know, there's a lake not far from our back yard. It was a foggy, slimy evening. As I stood there, alone, I felt strange. A mix of a bit of fear and thrill. You know, when you feel, you're the victim, the wild creature (maybe a wolf-man, or whatever scary and big) is haunting for you, no escape, no help, and you scream in vain. Really, I had this mood. And I enjoyed it.
The Wolf Man (George Waggner, 1941)

1 comment(s):

Hannah Jean said...

Anna Maria, You are strange, but that is what makes me love your blog. You are a truly great person,
xo
Hannah