OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




08 January 2011

Jacket, Alaska

Refering to military here's the time to introduce my new winter jacket. I had bored my fur coats so I bought this in a second hand store a couple of weeks ago, for around 5 dollars. What a transaction, right? Can't refuse. The brand is Jacket, Alaska, sounds pretty mysterious. I was thinking a lot who had this, an Alaskan? That'd be too romantic and steep. Anyway looks totally new, I guess it wasn't really worn. Warm, rad and special. Actually nobody wears a coat like this in the whole damn town. Sometimes I feel I'm a soldier or people may think I was serving in the army. Or that I'm a black belt karate master or something? Ha ha ha. After all the vantage of this they may think I'm strong and bellicose, cool.  Ok, I'm off from the point. I love my jacket and later I'll show you more details: the many big pockets, the huge zipper, the furry hood, the velour elbow patches and stuffs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Have you ever had strange feelings for a word? I mean when you look at a word as it's written down and you feel "wow, it looks so superb". Alaska. A-L-A-S-K-A. This is a special word to my heart, I like as the letters join together. Don't you?

8 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

szia! megkérdezhetem, hol van ez a second hand shop? (ha Budapesten vetted).

Annamária said...

szia
székesfehérváron vettem.hihetetlen de itt van egy annyira durva turi,annyira klassz dolgokat találtam már ott,hogy a ruhatáram 90%-a lassan onnan van,és ráadásul nagyon olcsó.pesten se járam ilyen jó helyen még

Anett said...

szia! én siófoki vagyok,de gyakran járok fehérváron,érdekelne,merre van ez a turi
ruhák,kisvirágos dolgok,bakancsok is vannak?:)

Annamária said...

szia igen van ott minden féle, cipők is,nagyon jók!!!legalábbis nekem több nagyon különleges cipőm van onnan. iazából az utóbbi időben szinte az összes cipőmet ott vettem :)
fúúha,holnapra megkérdezem hogy hol van pontosan,mert nme a belvárosban,mindig kocsival megyünk ki és nem tudom a pontos címet.de holnapra megírom! :)

Anett said...

köszi szépen:)

Annamária said...

széchenyi u. 172.
(egy udvarba kell bemenni egyébként)

sok sikert a kincskereséshez! :)

Patrice said...

I'm from Alaska - Juneau to be exact. Are you from Alaska, too?

Annamária said...

oh nooo, I'm not from Alaska, but I LOVE the country,soo beautiful.i want to live there! tell me more about your home, please!! :)