OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




11 January 2011

Scream louder, b*tch!

A real horror scene. Scream, part 34256. I am the clone of Neve Campbell, the "ghost face" is coming, I'm running, he's hunting me, SCREEEAMS in the night which of course nobody hears, even if we live in a long and huge garden suburb, no problem, I'm the ridden, what in fact I enjoy (all the cameras are watching me, I'm da supastar), run and more run and more. Then I get caught and the "ghost face" tries to kill me with a ... hmm ... steam iron, so I obviously let it (and enjoy it) (all the cameras are watching me, I'm da supastar) even if he's actually MY boyfriend and even if I was running in the half of the movie for avoiding to be killed. More screams, more blood. So romantic.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Scream by Wes Craven 1996 scenes

0 comment(s):