OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




27 January 2011

You know, I'm not your classmate anymore

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fiona Apple, High School Satanic Worship, Björk, unknowns, last one Janeane Garofalo and Winona Ryder in Reality Bites 1994

4 comment(s):

Velvet Poppy said...

I love Fiona Apple... ^^

Alba G.
nosoydevote.blogspot.com

Hannah Jean said...

Anna Maria!
I have been slow at following your posts...
But I'm caught up now and I thought I should tell you a few things.
First, I love your blog. But that goes without saying.
So, two, I miss your hungarian text in your blogs! I can't read one word of it, but I loved it. It added a lot of character to your blog. I miss it.
Third, I admit I got a little worried when you said you started a diet. Eating healthy is always a good thing, but please please don't worry about your weight! You are a beautiful person, I can tell, and being a size zero doesn't change anything. I myself am a size zero, though I'm a teenager so it might be differnt... but trust me, Anna Maria, It's not all it's cracked up to be!( Catch that joke... there was egg in your salad... haha? My vegan humor scares me, too, Anna Maria!) Theres no escape from comments about a persons weight. If someone is over weight, they will be made fun of. If they are underweight, they will be made fun of. It hurts just the same.
And fourth, THANK YOU Anna Maria for keeping on blogging. I know a few times it seemed like you thought you should stop, but hurah you didn't and I am so glad. And so I saw my name in a post. I was speechless, really I didn't know you had seen the comments I send. Well, thank you Anna Maria,and though your blog (and esspecially that particular post) continues to confuse me, I contine following it... because I can.
I wish all is well for you,
xoxo
Hannah Jean

Anonymous said...

http://fuckyeahghostworld.tumblr.com/post/1601615205

Annamária said...

hahaha, thank you for the link!I like your tumblr! :)

Hannah Jean I'll answer you in a post soon!thank you for your words,it means a lot!

A