OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




25 January 2011

Finally, it's over

Today I've taken my final examination. I came off well. So... I have my diploma. College is officially finished. I feel relieved, but I think I will miss a bit. Now I am deadly tired. Go to bed and watch a german expressionist film, maybe Dr. Caligari. Kisses and hugs to all of you, love. New post tomorrow. Au revoir.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The last 3 movies I saw.
The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant (Die Bitteren Tränen der Petra von Kant) by Rainer Werner Fassbinder 1972, Port of Shadows (Le Quai des brumes) by Marcel Carné 1938, The Firemen's Ball (Hoří, má panenko) by Milos Forman 1967

8 comment(s):

HEY MCFLY. said...

congrats!!!
xoxo

www.hey-mcfly.com

Velvet Poppy said...

Congratulations!

mina said...

what was your major?

www.janetteria.com said...

Gratulálok! :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Lara said...

Congrats! I just finished about 1.5 years ago. Sometimes I miss learning new things in a structured setting but really, I don't miss the stress at all! Treat yourself to something special!

Berta said...

Gratulálok! És irigyellek, nekem holnap lesz az államvizsgám. Brrrr.

Mary said...

Enhorabona!!!! Congrats!!! xoxo

Annamária said...

köszönöm:)

thank you all!

my major was liberal arts/filmhistory and filmtheory

oh yes i wont miss the stress too thats for sure

Berta sok sikert! nem kell félni