OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




12 January 2011

Since when can weathermen predict the weather? Let alone the future

Photobucket
Photobucket
The miracle is, I looked at this first picture and I said, Hello Mr Yamamoto. *Proud?
Sorry for being this lazy today, I had no time and energy for writing or doing anything meaningful. Here's this amazing and grotesque editorial what I ADORE (in fact the whole). Have fun, sleep well and stuffs. Tomorrow I come back with pre-fall vibes. Goodnight kids!
Fei Fei wears dress Yohji Yamamoto, shirt Yves Saint Laurent, shoes Prada. Ann wears jumper Marc Jacobs, skirt Viktor & Rolf, ring Chrome Hearts, shoes Jeffrey Campbell.
Fei Fei Sun and Ann Kenny by Paola Kudacki for i-D Magazine Winter 2010

0 comment(s):