OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




09 December 2010

Why I love/hate tumblr

So why do I love/hate tumblr? Why do I hate? Because it's a thimblerigger. The unbearable labyrinth of the Minotaur, like a spiderweb with its subtle and foxy system where it's almost impossible to get out from. Tumblr takes long long hours of my life, daily. And why do I love it? Because not for nothing. Am I the only one who feels since the tumblr-mania have broken out there are more millions of pictures circling around the online-cosmos? But where the hell does this photo-mass come from? Am I the only one who miscredit and abashed? By the way, my question is: would you like me to make a list of those websites I use to feed my brain with? 
Hogy miért imádom/utálom a tumblrt? Miért utálom? Mert egy szemfényvesztő. A Minótaurusz kiállhatatlan labirintusa, egy pókháló, aminek szövevényes és agyafúrt rendszeréből szinte lehetetlen kiszabadulni. Hosszú, hosszú órákat vesz el az életemből, naponta. És miért szeretem? Mert nem hiába. Csak én érzem úgy, vagy amióta kitört a tumblr-mánia milliókkal több kép kering az online-kozmoszban? De honnan a fenéből került elő ez a fotótömeg? Vagy csak én hitetlenkedem és hüledezem? Egyébként, a kérdésem a következő: szeretnétek, hogy csináljak egy listát azokról az oldalakról, amelyekből nap mint nap táplálom elmém?




blood, men, wolves, pyramid

7 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I'd definately love the list!

Jaime Moreno said...

I'm love Tumblr and I am very identified with this post because I love to spend time just watching inspiring pictures in Tumblr.

mr.braintree said...

Love and hate what a beautiful combination
Sending shivers up and down my spine

Anonymous said...

én várom azt a listát!:)

Anonymous said...

Én is várom a listát!!

Annamária said...

oké, igyekszem mihamarabb összerakni!

www.janetteria.com said...

Nagyon szeretném... :)