OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




22 December 2010

Wants

The two outfits what I want for christmas, or right now. Fetish and granny style. First for punishing you, then loving you. Really I couldn't believe Johnny Rotten can inspire me ANY FURTHER. I mean he has a big influence on me since I was 15 that's why I thought he can show me nothing new now. But he can. I've already seen him in this white/black/red sweater long ago but it meant nothing. But now, you know, I badly want a mohair sweater. Thank you Johnny, DAMN. By the way, the good news is that mum said she HAS a mohair sweater. Uh la la la la.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zana Bayne Spring 2011, mohair sweater

2 comment(s):

Hannah Jean said...

Where has the hungarian text gone? I miss it. I don't speak hungarian, but it gave something to your blog...
It made it special.
Please keep writing in hungarian!

Annamária said...

wow I'm so surprised that you wrote it. I have strange feelings about this question. I don't know. But your comment is heart-heater. Thank you. I'm thinking about to write in hungarian again.