OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




01 December 2010

December

You ask me how I feel about you? The only one thing I like you for is you allow me to wear my black fur coat. That's all. But here's a gift, from me to you: Clear Vision 07 by Perfect Stranger. And I give you a smile. A smile for your scared fury and abysmal quiet. Where are the pledges of last new year's eve? Should I take that crazy try to make up the arrears? May I be that fool to toil and moil day and night? Yes, I guess this is the best solution. Eventually it's december, so let's work more! January can wait.
Azt kérdezed, hogy mit érzek irántad? Az egyetlen dolog, amiért szeretlek, hogy lehetővé teszed a fekete bundám hordását. Ennyi. De itt egy ajándék, tőlem neked: Clear Vision 07 a Perfect Stranger-től. És adok neked egy mosolyt. Egy mosolyt rémült tombolásodért és mélységes nyugodalmadért. Hol vannak már az újévi fogadalmak? Tegyek egy olyan őrült kísérletet, hogy behozzam a lemaradást? Legyek-e bolond s éjt nappallá téve güzüljek? Igen, azt hiszem ez a legjobb megoldás. Végtére is december van, munkára fel! A január még várhat.
Photobucket
photo by me, around 2006 / flickr

0 comment(s):