OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




23 December 2010

Trash

First question: is this really serious? WHAT IS THIS? I mean, I'm just... a bit confused about Jeremy Scott for spring. This collection is a joke. And if I believe this (and I guess I have to), then it's a fun in its own dark, likeable way. The four most convincing pieces are the TRASH t-shirt with the leather skirt, the armour-breasted little black dress, the skeleton dress and the jacket-like black leather backpack (actually I NEED this backpack, or a similar one). Plus as an extra, the sunglasses and the can-dress. The other parts of the collection are not for me. Too constrained. The flesh dress is simply ridiculous. Anyway I can't think of anything now, maybe a Halloween night? Or a birthday party for Alice?
Photobucket

Jeremy Scott Spring 2011, selected/edited by me

0 comment(s):