OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




04 December 2010

Enikő

Eniko Mihalik. Almost unrecognizable. Pretty little girl, pretty nineties. I pretty much like. Now she wasn't pushed into the "I'm hot, I captivate you" cliche. This woman is much more than that. Probably this is my favourite picture of her, photographed by Benny Horne for Russh magazine. I haven't wrote about Eniko in the blog yet, only once she featured in some photos. Of course not accidentally. I felt it's better if Oui, Mademoiselle stands away what happens around her nowdays. Not because I don't care or I don't like her but I don't want to report about Eniko-editorials daily, while everybody else is doing this. Her career is almost untraceable. Sure, I'm proud of her, why I wouldn't. A loose girl, she's on my "Mad Girlz" list (later about this). The 90 % breast-ostentation/editorials doesn't annoy me. Her breasts are beautiful, let her exposing them.
Mihalik Enikő. Szinte felismerhetetlenül. Nagyon kislány, nagyon kilencvenes évek. Nagyon szeretem.  Végre nem nyomták bele a "dögös vagyok, hódítani akarok" klisébe. Ez a nő annál sokkal több. Valószínűleg ez a kedvenc képem róla, amit Benny Horne fotózott a Russh magazinnak. Nem írtam még Enikőről a blogban, csak egyszer szerepelt pár képben. Persze ez nem véletlen. Úgy éreztem, jobb ha a Oui, Mademoiselle kimarad abból, ami most körülötte zajlik. Nem azért, mert nem érdekel, vagy mert nem szeretem, csak nem akarok naponta Enikő-editorialokról beszámolni, amíg mindenki más ezt teszi. Lassan követhetetlen a karrierje. Persze büszke vagyok rá én is, miért ne lennék. Laza csaj, rajta van a "Mad Girlz" listámon (erről később). A 90 %-os mellmutogatás/divatanyag engem nem zavar. Szép melle van, hadd mutogassa.
Photobucket
Eniko Mihalik by Benny Horne for Russh #37, the editorial

0 comment(s):