OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




01 March 2011

The whispering of sea

Continuing the sleepy lagoon theme... I'm really like floating in this spirit. Living on a deserted island has always been my secret desire. No human voices, just the whispering of sea and nature. A place where you can totally isolate yourself, your soul and mind. Ah, how perfect. Anyway if you can choose 3 items to take along on a deserted island, what would they be? I'd take a sharp knife, a Woody Allen movie, and a huge can of sweet corn. Very useful, right?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(And now I think I dive myself into fall 2011 collections, so a runway special post is on its way, hurrraay!)
Sourses: unknown tumblrs (if you know any credits, tell me!)

2 comment(s):

LoveE ♥ said...

Love love LOVE all these photos!!!

I am now following, we should follow each other :)
http://luxecouture05.blogspot.com
x

Alice.Nin said...

My three objects would be: something to convert sea water in drinking water, a pencil to draw and write and a mp3 full of my favourite music :)