OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




29 March 2011

Let the flowers be forgotten

Photobucket
Do ghosts exist? I mean, can we use the word exist in the case of a ghost? Burning questions. Where ghosts live? In the sky? Between the livings and the deads? In deserted homes? In punished little girls? What's the best thing to do when you meet with one of them? A deputy of the other world. It's not an X-File, it's for real. Ghosts for real. Let me think that... which are the best words to salute? "Welcome back", or "what's up?" sounds a bit offensive. I got a book, The Most Famous Ghosts in the World. I should read and maybe I'll get my answers.

Sources: Black Eye by Sally Mann 1991, Ghosts in the Hollow by Jim Lo Scalzo 2009

0 comment(s):