OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




23 March 2011

Adulterers Anonymous

I'm a bit more combative lately. And I'm listening to female punk bands, watching the movies of Jim Jarmusch and nineties' new generation, reading The Life of Joan of Arc by Anatole France, prefering naked women, and writing my first script. Oh, yes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I got more to tell about Exene Cervenka, later, later, later. I work now, The Script, you know. This is the first chapter of the procedure, the second will be finding someone to make it, I mean, giving me a lot of money to make it. Ha-ha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sources: Loulou de la Falaise, Tina Chow's 1989 Romeo Gigli from the 1992 exhibit at FIT, Henri Matisse: Goldfish 1912, Johnny Depp, unknown, Adulterers Anonymous by Lydia Lunch and Exene Cervenka, Milky Wimpshake: Lovers not fighters album cover

0 comment(s):