OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




13 March 2011

Eat spring winds

Spring winds, here they come, at last, and the rebirthing of life has begun. I took a walk today morning and I could wear my jeans jacket (thank God, no more winter clothes!) and my hair was floating plumb. I was so happy.
Now, I am badly hungry but you know, I can eat these roaring spring winds and it makes me still happy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sources: Grace Coddington departures at Rochas, Eat the rich, Marten's, unknown, Chloé Memisevic, Hermés window by Leila Menchari

2 comment(s):

Hannah Jean said...

I thought the same thing today! There are even little buds on a lilac tree. I like winter and all, but this seems promising.
xo Hannah Jean

Megan said...

I am absolutely in love with the window display in the last picture. I truly wish at my store we were able to create displays like this instead of the usual corporate standards.....So inspiring

CHECK OUT MY KNUCKLE CAGE RING GIVEAWAY