OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




16 March 2011

Ray of Light

Last week the first smells and rays of spring were intruded into my room. Warm lights. Really seems this spring has some inspirational power, I feel myself strong and determined, rays give me mighty energies and positive charges. Creating and working more and more (and by the way refreshing my weardrobe: I'm selling some clothes - unfortunately only for my hungarian readers because of my worldwide delivery problems).
Photobucket
We (mum and me) had a some-kind-of spring-cleaning process but in a low key way, yet. I found two postcards at the bottom of a dusty drawer. Venice, Italy and the Big Apple. There's some italian text on this, was written to my mother, Elisabeth. I love her international name. In hungarian it sounds Erzsébet. Is this a love letter? Anyway, it's beautiful.
Photobucket
Oh, yes, my heart is bleeding. N e w  Y o r k  C i t y. My biggest desire since I was 13. My cousin lived there for 5 years in the nineties and she sent me some clothes and I still wear those t-shirts. Jesus, you see! She always will be my lovely and special cousin WHO LIVED IN NEW YORK, even that was so long ago. Sooner or later I will live in the USA, I know this for sure. About my mad adration for the USA I'll write later if I find the words to express this painful love.
Photobucket

1 comment(s):

Anna said...

I completely understand your desire for NYC...I have lived there off and on since I was young and I ache for it when I'm not there. Desire is half the fight, you'll get there. ;-)