OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




01 October 2010

Lazy cat

I know I've been a lazy cat nowdays. Not because there were fewer posts than I wanted, that's one thing. Rather because I didn't write. I mean what I performed was empty yacking, and this is the nicest word. Nothing. I did not care about anything seriously just dragging my feet. Autumn apathy? If this exists I blame it on that. But hey kids, I got so much to tell, it won't fit out on the door, so from next week I tend to do TALK. No more excuse or mew. Tonight there're gonna be the 2ManyBloggas4 party, I've transmitted my video about 2 hours ago (in time, what a miracle, pf), and I'm jittering about the evening. So cross your finger for me for example not to fall (I haven't wore high heels since centuries, shame n' slur), and for example that we can sleep somewhere. The report will come. Next week Mademoiselle's going to attack, with newness, new projects, and the be in making (temporarily in spectaculation) idea of a zine, it's gonna be cool, you'll see. Bring your mums and pops. Ok, I stop.
Tudom, hogy egy lusta dög voltam mostanában. Nem csak, mert kevesebb post volt, mint szerettem volna, az egy dolog. Inkább, mert nem írtam. Mármint, olyan értelemben, hogy amit produkáltam, az a legkedvesebb szóval is csak üres locsogás volt. Semmi. Igazán semmivel nem foglalkoztam komolyabban, csak ímmel ámmal. Őszi fásultság? Ha létezik ilyen, mindenképpen rákenem. Na de gyerekek, annyi a mondanivalóm, hogy ki se fér az ajtón, úgyhogy jövő héttől ezerrel belehúzok a DUMÁLÁSba. Nincs több kecmec, kifogás, nyávogás. Ma pedig lesz a 2ManyBloggas4 buli, amire már leadtam a videómat kb. 2 órája (kész csoda, hogy még időben, pf), és eléggé izgulok az este miatt. Szóval szurkoljatok, például azért, hogy ne essek orra (évezredek óta nem volt rajtam magassarkú, szégyen s gyalázat), meg aztán például azért is, hogy legyen hol aludnunk. Majd jön a beszámoló. Jövő héten támad a Mademoiselle, újdonságokkal, új prodzsektekkel, egy készülő (egyelőre még csak elméletben) zine ötletével, nagyon jó lesz, meglátjátok. Hozzátok apátok, anyátok. Jó, abbahagyom.

Alice Dellal by Sam Crawford for No. #8.