OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




16 September 2010

The Wu Wow


Jason Wu Spring 2011

Jason Wu has designed the Trousers of the Year? It seems. Anyway he made a lucky hint this year, because compared to last years it's a big WOW. No, no, no, I do not say, I didn't like backs, like his pink feather dress with neon green ribbon belt in 2010, or his emerald green dress from 2009, but those were the "hm, good" category, and these are the "hm, wow" category. The turbans are my favourites. I hate to write my favourite. Who am I to babble about favourites? Well, I may indulge it myself, okay? You heard me, right? Everyone may indulge it. So the turban and the trousers. It's good my mom gave me one of her trousers from the 1980s which is grey, high waisted and well-creased. I love you mom. Anyway it seems this year not the floral prints are posh, but we have to put on a whole flower pot with its petals and buds. Nice. Do not think in flat, think in 3D. And yes, of course the transparent blouses, only without bra. This is that designer piece what I don't really want to see in 5 years in the subway underpasses. You know what I mean, so I won't explain why. That's all.
Jason Wu megtervezte az Év Nadrágját? Úgy fest. Mindenesetre valamit nagyon eltalált idén, mert az eddig kollekcióihoz képest ez egy hatalmas WOW. Nem, nem, nem, nem mondom, hogy azokat nem szerettem, mint például a neonzöld szalagövvel párosított pink tollruháját 2010-ben, vagy a smaragdzöld ruháját 2009-ben, de azok a "hm, jó" kategória voltak, ez pedig a "hm, wow" kategória. A turbán a kedvencem. Utálom azt írni, hogy kedvencem. Ugyan ki vagyok én, hogy kedvencekről fecsegjek? Na jó, ezt megengedhetem magamnak, oké? Hallottatok ugye? Mindenki megengedheti magának. Tehát a turbán, meg a nadrág. Még jó, hogy anyám hagyott rám a nyolcvanas évekből egy szürke, magas derekú, élére vasalt szövet nadrágot. Szeretlek anya. Egyébként úgy nézem most már nem a virágnyomat lesz a menő, hanem egy egész cserépnyi virágot kell magunkra húzni, szirmostól, rügyestől. Nájsz. Ne laposban gondolkodjunk, hanem 3D-ben. Ja és az áttetsző blúzok, szigorúan melltartó nélkül. Ez kifejezetten egy olyan designer darab, amit 5 év múlva nagyon nem szeretnék a Nyugati aluljáróban viszontlátni. Ezt talán nem is indokolnám, hogy miért. Ennyi.

Photos from style.com, selected and edited by me

2 comment(s):

Marcel said...

very nice collection!!!

http://motisu.blogspot.com/

Parfümblog said...

Ezek a nadrágok valóban meseszépek, ide velük!