OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




14 September 2010

Act da Fool

You know Proenza Schouler. And you did not expect this video. Harmony Korine's Act da Fool short film with the clothes and accessories of Proenza Schouler. Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez discuss the film. This time I am offish and objective on purpose. I don't want to constrain any ideology, theory, thought on you. Watch this short film, because it's in the MUST-watch category, decide you like it or not (I do like), think about it, create your own experience report, and share it with me. I'd really like to discuss it with you guys! Later I gonna talk about it, too.
Ismered aProenza Schouler-t. És nem számítottál erre a videóra. Harmony Korine Act da Fool című rövidfilmje a Proenza Schouler ruháival és kiegészítőivel. Jack McCollough és Lazaro Hernandez kitárgyalja a filmet. Ezúttal szándékosan vagyok kimért és tárgyilagos. Nem akarok semmiféle ideológiát, elméletet, gondolatot belétek tukmálni. Mindenki nézze meg ezt a rövidfilmet, mert ez erősen a MUSZÁJ-látni kategóriába tartozik, aztán mindenki döntse el, tetszik vagy nem (nekem nagyon), gondolkodjon el, alkossa meg a maga kis élménybeszámolóját, és ossza meg velem. Tényleg szeretném ezt megbeszélni veletek! És később én is beszélek még róla.






Proenza Schouler Fall 2010

Photos are video stills from Act da Fool, others from style.com, selected and edited by me

4 comment(s):

Ellie said...

LOVE the video!! thats like my life! haha good post I enjoyed it.

Kaitlyn McCall Pieri said...

Such a unique and intriguing blog!
I see you are now following me on Twitter! : )
I hope you take a look at TheUrbanFlamingo!
I'll be sure to stop back to see your future posts :]
http://TheUrbanFlamingo.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love proenza and this is such a great video. xoxo

Alviana Kalin said...

love their collections! and thanks for following me on twitter! :)