OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




04 April 2011

Veins full of silver

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When I was forced to the silver vs. gold question I used to immediately answer: gold. But I've changed. As I'm getting older I prefer less fussy pieces, and silver seems more clear-out, more quiet. Turning from gold to silver is like turning from Meadham Kirchhoff to Rad Hourani. A big difference. Of course, I still go mad for Meadham as much as I can for gold. By the way I don't wear any jewel recently, nothing.
Silver rises every year, more or less. So, get affected by Warhol's fun, Acne, spacemen's suites, the mighty Barbarella's costumes or all of those sci-fi flicks of the 60s-70s. Let silver overflow your veins... and when you feel sick, forget about the whole.
Photobucket
Credits: Silver Clouds by Andy Warhol 1966, Acne Fall 2011, Julien Macdonald Fall 2009, spaceman suite

0 comment(s):