OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




19 April 2011

The end of my false religion is near!

Photobucket
I am,
Anna Kazmanowski, back in 2009.
Photobucket
THE END OF
FALSE RELIGION
IS NEAR!

What is my false religion?
Reproducing.
I am bored of reproducing only other's art.
I'll create mine. Thousands of ideas are swirling inside me and I feel like a surging ocean locked in like botled fruits. I need to break out. Need some fresh air.

The blog will change.
Its name will change.

These days blogging about fashion is too fashionable.
Boring.
This whole thing bores me to death.
I've changed.


I want to pay more attention to other things -
My things.
My ideas.
My brainchildren.
I want to be more selfish.
Self-exposing.
Naked.
You know.

Soon.

2 comment(s):

Velvet Poppy said...

if you need a change...I'll be with you.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read much more posts...
love always Hannah Jean