OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2015 · ANNA ELISABETH KOCH 2017




04 September 2011

Preparing for fall?

So, first of all... can you smell the approaching fall? The air changes, the nature, the odours, everything prepares theirself for a long long rest, a three month sleep.
I love this period, fall is my favourite season.
Photobucket
Photobucket
For sale white fur and my new Kőrös shoes.
Fancy or hate?
Would you like me to post more clothes/outfits?
Let's do the twist! Unbelievable but was in Spiderman 3. right now, while they were cooking, fuck, I want to cook pronto, even more I want to eat. So hungry and crap my time up with watching tv again, I'm a moron.

The original version Chubby Checker, of course, but this video is so f..f...f...FUNNY.

1 comment(s):