OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




23 February 2011

You know, you hate broken resolutions

Hey kiddos, I'm back. For today, only with some inspiration... AGAIN, I know. Pictures... and pictures... and pictures. No words. (Ah, geez, save me from this laziness!) My brain-battery is flat lately. But I promise you (oh, shut up Annamaria, shut up, you know, you hate broken resolutions), I'm going to write an article about rebel vs. mad girls tomorrow. (It's planned since ... weeks.) Today I decided to set in order my life, and really (I mean, REALLY) fight for my dreams. Sounds foolish, but seriously. You know, I am so bored of this place, glad that in 6 months we're going to move off to London. So, let's start the re-born process now, I feel good energies. (How many brackets did I use in this 15 sentences?)
I read a book some weeks ago, Photo Icons II, and Richard Petersen's photo of Dresden was my favourite one. So sad, but somehow so beautiful.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Richard Petersen: View from the Dresden City Hall Tower 1945, others via tumblr

0 comment(s):